Air Freight Pneumatic Roller Track Systems
- » Live rollers on top of trailer flooring.
- » Typically, 3 rows of 24" wide gravity conveyors...
- » Temporary container stops or shoring bars to help restrain the load...
Pneumatic Roller Track Method:
- » Retractable roller system with auto-down feature.
- » Typically, 5 or 6 rows of only a 2" wide roller
- » Permanent retractable container stops
The Hydraroll retractable roller system allows the operator to handle general freight on any backhaul. Forklift loading is possible with the system. Live roller systems do not allow for backhauls in the trailer, which is not as cost effective to help off-set the landed cost of shipping air containers.
The Hydraroll retractable roller system remains in the lowered "static load" position while in transit. The live roller system has liability issues regarding proper load securement. If the container is not properly secured it may, in turn, cause damage to the product being hauled within the container, physical damage to the trailer and/or the container base and the possibility of personal injury.